Head to Iceland this fall to discover the inspiration for what makes Sigur Rós one of Iceland's - and the world's - most unique bands for over 25 years and counting!
The band are in the process of writing and recording their first new studio album since 2013’s Kveikur and will air new songs at the shows, alongside material drawn from their acclaimed 25-year discography. Sigur Rós founding members Jónsi and Georg Holm are joined in the studio and on tour by former member Kjartan Sveinsson, who is rejoining the band almost a decade after stepping away to focus on other projects.
Check out the band's website for more information at www.sigurros.com.
This vacation package provides the option of coming to town just for the show, or you can visit Iceland up to 10 nights! We highly recommend considering any of the many day tours that are available for exploring everything from Reykjavík's cultural offerings, to the beautiful Icelandic countryside.
Important: Please note passengers under 18 years old cannot attend the festival events.
- Round-trip flights in Icelandair Economy Standard Class
- All taxes, fees and fuel surcharges
- Checked bag 23kg (50 lbs) and hand luggage 10kg (22 lbs)
- One (1) general admission standing ticket per person to the Sigur Rós concert at 8pm on Friday, November 25, 2022 at Laugardalshöll in Reykjavík, Iceland
- Fly, Hotel & Pass package only: Two nights (minimum) accommodation at your chosen hotel. Breakfast included at select hotels as noted during the booking process.
- Sign up for Saga Club and earn 3,400 Saga Points on round-trip flights included in all Icelandair Holidays vacation packages.
- Online offer only. On sale through October 26, 2022, based on limited availability
- Advertised lead price per person is based on lowest available airfare and concert ticket. Availability is limited. Price and departure day can vary depending on your Icelandair gateway.
- Available gateways: Toronto
- Minimum/maximum stay: 3 nights/10 nights. The first night is the overnight flight to Iceland on all vacation packages departing the United States and Canada
- Departure dates: November 23 - 24, 2022
- Not included with this holiday package: Round-trip Flybus airport transfers between Keflavík International Airport and Reykjavík; transportation to and from concert venues and event.
- You will receive an e-mail with your ticket from the ticket provider (tix.is) closer to the show date, but no later than November 1, 2022.
- Concert tickets may not be re-sold and are subject to cancellation if they are determined to have been sold via a third party or secondary ticket website. Tickets purchased from third-party websites and re-sellers are not valid for entry.
- All general inquiries, including change or cancellation requests, must be submitted online.
- Excess baggage and optional service fees may apply.
- Terms and conditions, including changes and cancellations to your holiday, vary depending on your country of departure. Please refer to the applicable Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions.
Personal travel insurance is not included and is highly recommended. It can be arranged through Allianz Global Assistance for passengers originating in the United States and Canada.
Email providers may not recognize the confirmation email sent at the time of booking, so be sure to check your SPAM or Junk folders if you haven't received it within 48 hours of confirming your purchase online.