This popular tour, based at Bryggjan Brugghus Brewery in the heart of Reykjavík’s Old Harbour, is perfect for foodies, beer nerds, and those wanting to learn about Icelandic culture, customs and current affairs!
Your host will mix and match the history of Icelandic ales and modern craft beers in an informal setting with stories of life as an Icelander. If you’re looking for honest advice about traveling throughout Iceland, they’re ready to meet and discuss it, plus anything and everything under the Arctic sun! That is, if you have time to spare as you sample at least six different beers and ales, each paired with a locally-sourced food course served 'tapas' style. Examples include Icelandic standards such as fish and lamb.
- Beer tasting of six different Icelandic beers with 'tapas' style Icelandic courses, local host
- Thursdays to Sundays at 6:00pm; meet at the venue Bryggjan Brugghus in the Reykjavik Old Harbour, Grandagardur 8, 101 Reykjavik
- Duration approximately 2 hours
- Average tour group size: 10
- Online offer only
- The age limit for this tour is 20 years; the legal drinking age in Iceland
- No refund for unused travel services or land arrangements once a tour starts
- Tour operated by Reykjavik Sightseeing
- All general inquiries, including change or cancellation requests, must be submitted online
- Terms and conditions, including changes and cancellations to your holiday, vary depending on your country of departure. Please refer to the applicable Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions.
Personal travel insurance is not included and is highly recommended. It can be arranged through Allianz Global Assistance for passengers originating in the United States and Canada.