Looking for just the essentials? This personalised holiday package lets you pick your own flights and hotel, plus the option to choose (or not to choose!) from a multitude of day tours and services including FlyBus airport transfers.
The Build Your Own Iceland holiday package is available to book year-round, so what time of year will you visit the Land of Fire & Ice? Consider summer when the midnight sun lights up the night sky, or experience a more colourful illumination with the rippling northern lights in winter. Just a few ideas to help you get started as you book this popular Icelandair holiday package!
- Return Icelandair Economy class flights to Iceland from London Heathrow, London Gatwick, Manchester, Glasgow, Aberdeen (untuil May 2018), Belfast (until may 2018) and Dublin
- All taxes, fees and fuel surcharges
- Checked 23kg and hand luggage 10kg
- Two nights (minimum) accommodation at your chosen hotel.
- Breakfast included at selected hotels. Breakfast at Icelandair Hotels and Hilton Reykjavik Nordica available to purchase locally.
- Build Your Own Iceland Trip departures on sale through 31 January 2019, dependent on availability
Advertised lead price per person is based on lowest available airfare and two persons sharing a standard guest room at Hotel Cabin for three night’s duration. Lead price travel period Sep - Dec 2018 with limited availability on selected dates. Price and departure day can vary depending on your Icelandair gateway. Online offer only.
- Minimum stay in Iceland is two nights, with a maximum stay of seven nights
- Not included with this holiday package: meals and services not mentioned in itinerary. FlyBus airport transfers between Keflavik International Airport and Reykjavik.
- All general inquiries, including change or cancellation requests, can be submitted online.
- The booking engine can only process one room type per booking.
- Click here for full Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions.
- Personal insurance is not included and is highly recommended.
- Icelandair Holidays packages are ATOL protected. When you buy an ATOL protected air holiday package from Icelandair Holidays you will receive a package confirmation and flight e-tickets from us confirming your arrangements and your protection under our Air Travel Organiser’s Licence number 4560. In the unlikely event of our insolvency, the CAA will ensure that you are not stranded abroad and will arrange to refund any money you have paid to us for an advance booking. For further information visit the ATOL website.