Travel to Reykjavik, Iceland for the 2018 EVE Online Fanfest and take advantage of the great nightlife and nature of the host city, Europe's northernmost capital!
You're off to a great start with this year's Fanfest taking place at the futuristically-designed Harpa Concert Hall and Conference Centre, an elegant building with state-of-the-art facilities located on the scenic Reykjavik Harbor. While you're in Iceland, why not add a few days to your trip to experience the beauty of Iceland and discover for yourself why so many people have become inspired by this beautiful country? You can relax in the hot springs, challenge yourself to a mountain climb, or have an organic dinner at a world class restaurant just minutes from the renowned Reykjavik nightlife. With regularly-scheduled tours and transportation, all of Iceland’s wonders are readily accessible to travelers. Book this build your your own package to choose your own flights, hotels, and the ability to add tours, Flybus airport transfers and more!
If you don't have an EVE Online account, create one for free with a 30-day Trial Account Sign Up. Event information for Fanfest Attendees and Spouses of EVE registration can be found at EVE Online.
- Return Icelandair Economy class flights to Iceland from London Heathrow, London Gatwick, Manchester, Glasgow, Aberdeen (until May 2018) and Belfast (until May 2018)
- All taxes, fees and fuel surcharges
- Checked bag 23kg and hand luggage 10kg
- Two nights (minimum) accommodation at your chosen hotel.
- Breakfast included at selected hotels. Breakfast at Icelandair Hotels and Hilton Reykjavik Nordica available to purchase locally.
- Advertised lead price per person is for the Build Your Own Iceland Trip vacation package based on lowest available airfare and two persons sharing a standard guest room at Hilton Reykjavik Nordica for four night’s duration. Lead price travel departs April 11, 2018. Availability is limited. Price and departure day can vary depending on your Icelandair gateway. Online offer only.
- Minimum stay in Iceland is two nights, with a maximum stay of seven nights
- Not included with this holiday package: meals and services not mentioned in itinerary; Flybus airport transfers between Keflavik International Airport and Reykjavik
- All general inquiries, including change or cancellation requests, can be submitted online.
- The booking engine can only process one room type per booking.
- Click here for full Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions.
- Personal insurance is not included and is highly recommended.
- Icelandair Holidays packages are ATOL protected. When you buy an ATOL protected air holiday package from Icelandair Holidays you will receive a package confirmation and flight e-tickets from us confirming your arrangements and your protection under our Air Travel Organiser’s Licence number 4560. In the unlikely event of our insolvency, the CAA will ensure that you are not stranded abroad and will arrange to refund any money you have paid to us for an advance booking. For further information visit the ATOL website.