Every autumn Reykjavik rocks a little louder, and in 2018 the festival celebrates its 20th year of bringing the hottest bands from Iceland, Europe, the Americas and beyond to the coolest setting on Earth.
Iceland Airwaves music festival 2018 will take place 07th - 10th November. Packages are available from November 1, 2018. Minimum stay is 3 nights, with a maximum of 15 nights.
"Iceland Airwaves teaches you that..there is a beautiful new world beyond." - Consequence of Sound.
“Hosted in Reykjavík, hundreds of bands, thousands of music fans. Iceland Airwaves, the best festival the world!” - The Line of Best Fit.
Iceland Airwaves has come a long way since its inception in an airplane hangar at Reykjavik airport. Nowadays the festival is regarded as the biggest celebration of music in Iceland and boasts an unrivalled line-up of established and up-and-coming artists. From concerts in tiny record stores and art museums to cool bars and beautiful churches, Airwaves-goers can expect to soak up the festival atmosphere in some of the city's most unique venues located closely throughout the capital´s historical downtown.
Please note schedules and availability for all package options are based on your chosen gateway. For more information on the event and scheduled performers visit icelandairwaves.is. While in Iceland, we highly recommend considering any of the many day tours that are available for exploring everything from Reykjavik's cultural offerings, to the beautiful Icelandic countryside.
Important: Please note passengers under 20 years old cannot attend the festival events.
- Return flights on Icelandair Economy Class from London Heathrow, London Gatwick, Manchester, Glasgow and Dublin
- Checked in baggage 23kg and hand luggage 10kg
- Iceland Airwaves Festival Pass voucher
- Fly, Hotel & Pass package only: Two nights (minimum) accommodation at your chosen hotel. Breakfast included at selected hotels as noted during the booking process.
- Online offer only; advertised lead price per person is based on lowest available airfare and when accommodation chosen, two persons sharing a standard guest room at Hotel Cabin for two night’s duration. Availability is limited. Price and departure day can vary depending on your Icelandair gateway.
- Minimum stay in Iceland is two nights, with a maximum stay of 15 nights
- The Airwaves Festival Pass (wristband) is valid for all four festival days and grants access to all concerts that are part of the festival, subject to venue capacity
- Not included with this holiday package: Round-trip Flybus airport transfers between Keflavík International Airport and Reykjavík; transportation to and from concert venues and events
- All general inquiries, including change or cancellation requests, can be submitted online.
- Terms and conditions, including changes and cancellations to your holiday, vary depending on your country of departure. Please refer to the applicable Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions.
- Personal insurance is not included and is highly recommended.
- Icelandair Holidays packages are ATOL protected. When you buy an ATOL protected air holiday package from Icelandair Holidays you will receive a package confirmation and flight e-tickets from us confirming your arrangements and your protection under our Air Travel Organiser’s Licence number 4560. In the unlikely event of our insolvency, the CAA will ensure that you are not stranded abroad and will arrange to refund any money you have paid to us for an advance booking. For further information visit the ATOL website. Click here for full Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions.