Why not start your holiday by exploring Reykjavik at your leisure. This great tour allows you to hop on and off at conveniently located bus stops throughout the city, helping you maximise your time discovering all that Iceland's capital has to offer. You'll discover a modern, trendy and forward looking city, whilst at the same time being close to its unspoiled nature.
Fancy exploring a real indoor ice cave? We've included a must-visit to the amazing Wonders of Iceland Exhibition at Perlan, where you'll experience Iceland's unique natural wonders come alive all around you. Learn about glaciers, volcanoes and wildlife in an interactive and fun way, explore a real ice cave and admire the beautiful northern lights during the Áróra Planetarium Show. Great experience simply not to be missed!
- Hop On - Hop Off City Sightseeing tour, ticket valid for 24 hours on the day of your choice. Tour can be joined from any City Sightseeing Stop. Daily winter departures (Oct-Apr) from Harpa Concert Hall every 45 minutes between 09:30 - 16:15. Summer departures (May -Sep) every 30 minutes between 08:30 - 16:30.
- Audio guide commentary in 8 languages; complimentary WiFi
- Admission to Wonders of Iceland and Northern Lights Planetarium show at Perlan during opening hours 09:00 - 22:00.
- Online offer only
- No refund for unused travel services or land arrangements once a tour starts
- Tour operated by Reykjavik Excursions
- All general inquiries, including change or cancellation requests, must be submitted online.
- Terms and conditions, including changes and cancellations to your holiday, vary depending on your country of departure. Please refer to the applicable Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions.
Personal insurance is not included and is highly recommended