Discover Iceland's capital with this three-hour guided city tour, the Reykjavík Grand Excursion, now expanded to include more sights and stops than ever before.
The world's northernmost capital city has become a beloved travel destination for trendsetters, families and adventurers alike. With this tour, covering highlights such as Hallgrímskirkja church, the Old Town, the harbour district, Harpa concert hall and so much more, you’ll be sure to have all the essential knowledge needed for the basics of Icelandic history!
- Includes bus transportation and guidance in English
- Daily departures at 13:00. From 01.Sep 2019 daily except Mon, Fri. Pick-up 30 minutes prior to departure. Please be ready in time outside your hotel or at designated pick-up point!
- Operated year round, approximate duration 3 hours
- Average tour group size: 19
- Online offer only
- Please note tour operators will not pick up/drop off passengers staying at hotels outside of Reykjavík
- No refund for unused travel services or land arrangements once a tour starts
- Meals are not included as part of this guided tour
- Tour operated by Reykjavik Excursions
- All general inquiries, including change or cancellation requests, must be submitted online.
- Terms and conditions, including changes and cancellations to your holiday, vary depending on your country of departure. Please refer to the applicable Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions.
- Personal insurance is not included and is highly recommended