Capture the essence of Iceland with this classic tour covering the essential Golden Circle of Iceland. You'll visit historic Thingvellir, a landmark and the most popular national park in the country where Iceland's national identity was forged thousands of years ago by peaceful Vikings. See the Queen of Waterfalls, the majestic, dual-folding Gullfoss, and, it goes without saying, an unbeatable picture-taking opportunity. At the Geysir hot springs area, marvel at Strokkur geyser which spouts steam every few minutes with amazing force. The tour includes admission to the Geysir Multimedia Museum, which extends special discounts for tour participants.
- Includes bus transportation, guidance in English and entrance to Geysir Museum
- Daily departures at 09:00 - NOTE: Pick-up 30 minutes prior to departure. Please be ready in time outside your hotel or at designated pick-up point!
- Operated year round, approximate duration 8 hours
- Please note this tour will not pick up/drop off passengers staying at hotels outside of Reykjavík
- No refund for unused travel services or land arrangements once a tour starts
- Not included: lunch; food and beverages can be purchased during stops
- All general inquiries, including change or cancellation requests, can be submitted online.
- Terms and conditions, including changes and cancellations to your holiday, vary depending on your country of departure. Please refer to the applicable Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions.
- Personal insurance is not included and is highly recommended