Please note, as of February 27, 2018, Points and payment has taken over as our sole flight redemption platform. Award booking will only be available for members using their American Express or Arion Banki companion ticket. To book such tickets please call our Service Center +354 5050-100.
General Terms and Conditions apply to Award fares, except for the following:
- Saga Premium: No change fees.
- Economy: ISK 10,000 or 12,000 Saga Points per person.
- Children 2 – 15 years of age pay ISK 7,500 or 9,000 Saga Points per person.
- Children 0 – 2 years of age pay ISK 1,000 or 1,200 Saga Points per person.
- If changes are made to class of travel an additional number of Saga Points will be charged.
- If a change to a more expensive destination is made an additional number of Saga Points will be charged plus additional taxes and fuel, if applicable.
Available Booking Classes for Award Fares:
- Economy Standard
- Saga Premium
- Saga Premium Flex
Discontinued as of April 7, 2018:
- Economy Comfort
- Saga Class
Discount for children:
- Children aged 0-2 years need 10% of the full adult points requirement, and children aged 2-15 years 75% of the full adult points requirement (child must be under 16 years of age on the date of travel).
- Award flights may under no circumstances be sold.
- Icelandair reserves the right to cancel Award flights that have been wrongfully obtained.
- Unwillingness to comply with these terms, as well as other Icelandair Saga Club terms, can lead to confiscation of a member's card and cancellation of points.
- Award fares are subject to availability.
- Members do not earn Saga Points or Card Points for Award bookings.