This exciting tour puts you in touch with some of Iceland’s most famous and exciting natural attractions.
Book this tour and you’ll visit Þingvellir National Park, known for its exceptional beauty and historical importance to the history of Iceland. Then to Geysir, where you'll discover hot springs, bubbling mud pools and of course geysers! Next, you’ll experience the awe of the majestic Gullfoss, the queen of Icelandic waterfalls. Last but not least you'll kick the action into higher gear with an exhilarating one-hour snowmobiling tour across the endless white snowfields of Langjökull, Iceland’s second largest glacier. No need to bring your own gear though, as all will be provided for you!
Please note the choice of roads and availability of activities are dependent on the conditions. Don’t forget to bring lunch and refreshments for your journey as they are not included in the tour price.
- Includes bus transportation, guidance in English
- One hour snowmobile tour on Langjökull glacier with all equipment needed for the activity
- Available tour dates and departure times available to view during the booking process.
- Transfers: The tour transfer coach will arrive outside your accommodation (Reykjavík only) beginning 30 minutes prior to the tour’s official start time. Please note: If your accommodation is not a valid pick-up location, find the nearest tour pick-up / drop-off location to you by entering your hotel address here.
- Operated year round, approximate duration 10 hours
- Average tour group size: 19
- No refund for unused travel services or land arrangements once a tour starts
- Valid driver's license needed to operate snowmobile. Based on two passengers per snowmobile
- Not included: lunch and refreshments
- Tour operated by Reykjavik Excursions and Mountaineers of Iceland
- All general inquiries, including change or cancellation requests, must be submitted online.
- Terms and conditions, including changes and cancellations to your holiday, vary depending on your country of departure. Please refer to the applicable Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions.
- Personal insurance is not included and is highly recommended
Choices of roads and availability of activities are condition dependent and the operation is dependent on snow layers. For snowmobiling tours drivers need to present a valid driver’s license. Two persons share each snowmobile. Children under the age of 6 are not allowed to ride on the snowmobile.