Escape the bustling city lights of Reykjavík and embark on an enchanting journey into the heart of Iceland's natural wonders. This unforgettable adventure combines relaxation and the quest for the Aurora Borealis.
Your adventure begins in Reykjavík, setting the stage for an evening filled with wonder. Your destination? The secluded Hvammsvík Hot Springs, a hidden gem known for its natural geothermal pools, soothingly warm waters, and stunning surroundings. Hvammsvík was announced as the ''Number one best thing to do in the world 2023'' by Time Out Magazine.
Upon arrival at Hvammsvík, you will be treated with their famous seafood soup (vegan option available). Savor the flavors of Iceland with a carefully crafted soup featuring the fresh and locally sourced ingredients.
After supper you'll have the opportunity to unwind and immerse yourself in the tranquil waters of the hot springs. Take in the serene atmosphere as you soak and let your worries melt away. The location's minimal light pollution makes it an excellent spot for spotting the Northern Lights. If the Northern Lights decide not to make an appearance in Hvammsvík, we will hopefully be lucky to spot them on our way back to Reykjavík.
This tour is designed for a small group, allowing for an intimate and personalized experience. You'll have ample opportunities to ask questions, connect with fellow adventurers, and create memories that will last a lifetime.
- Available tour dates and departure times available to view during the booking process
- Admission to Hvammsvík Hot Springs, including public changing facilities & private showers. Towels and bathing shoes are included, just bring your swimwear or rent one on site, if needed
- Unlimited access to eight hot springs, steam room, and beaches
- Supper (seafood soup or vegan soup), drinks available for purchase
- Search for the Northern Lights. If you do not see the northern lights on this tour, a free rebooking to the standard RE62 Northern Lights Tour is offered.
- Online offer only
- Minimum age: Fourteen (14) years old; children aged 14-17 must be accompanied by an adult
- No refund for unused travel services or land arrangements once a tour starts
- Northern Lights sightings are not guaranteed. No refund or reduction in price if northern lights are not seen during tour. If you don't see the northern lights on the tour you will be offered to join another Northern Lights tour for free the following evening, based on availability
- Transfers: The tour transfer coach will arrive outside your accommodation (Reykjavík only) beginning 30 minutes prior to the tour’s official start time. Please note: If your accommodation is not a valid pick-up location, find the nearest tour pick-up / drop-off location to you by entering your hotel address here.
- Not included with this tour: Drinks and other refreshments
- Tour operated by Reykjavík Excursions
- All general inquiries, including change or cancellation requests, must be submitted online.
- Terms and conditions, including changes and cancellations to your holiday, vary depending on your country of departure. Please refer to the applicable Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions.
Personal travel insurance is not included and is highly recommended. It can be arranged through Allianz Global Assistance for passengers originating in the United States and Canada.
Email providers may not recognize the confirmation email sent at the time of booking, so be sure to check your SPAM or Junk folders if you haven't received it within 48 hours of confirming your purchase online.