Explore Iceland's beautiful capital city with an expert local guide, from the incredible view from Hallgrímskirkja church overlooking the city’s multi-colored rooftops, to Faxaflói Bay, surrounded by mountains, volcanoes and harbor islands.
A local guide will lead this 2½ hour tour making sure you have the inside track on what makes Reykjavík such a special, historical place. Roam the quaint streets of Þingholt neighborhood. Feed the ducks, geese and elegant swans at City Pond. Learn about Iceland's fascinating geological and volcanic history at City Hall. Visit Alþing, Iceland’s parliament – the oldest existing legislature in the world. Marvel at Harpa Concert Hall, the newest architectural gem gracing the city’s waterfront. And much more! Be sure to dress for the weather as changes can be sudden and unexpected. Good outdoor shoes are recommended.
- Expertly guided Reykjavík walking tour
- All entrance fees
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Guidance by a local knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Available tour dates and departure times available to view during the booking process
- Tour begins at Hallgrímskirkja Church, at the statue of Leifur Eiríksson in central Reykjavík. Please be there no later than 10 minutes before the departure time. Total walking distance is approximately 5 km (3 miles).
- Average tour group size: 6
- Online offer only
- No refund for unused travel services or land arrangements once a tour starts
- Not included: Meals; pick-up and drop-off between your Reykjavík hotel and the tour starting point
- Operated by Reykjavik Sightseeing
- All general inquiries, including change or cancellation requests, must be submitted online.
- Terms and conditions, including changes and cancellations to your holiday, vary depending on your country of departure. Please refer to the applicable Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions.
- Personal insurance is not included and is highly recommended