Book this add-on adventure to the South Coast of Iceland, a fantastic day tour for everyone from nature lovers to history enthusiasts.
As one of the country’s most scenic regions full of farmland, beautiful bird cliffs and the charming village of Vík, this tour will fill you with unique memories, and plenty of your camera’s memory, too!
Stand behind a plummeting waterfall at Seljalandsfoss. Walk along the black sand beaches of Vík. Gaze at the Reynisdrangar natural stone formations and even – weather permitting - stroll up to touch the leading edge of a glacier. If you’ve seen ‘Thor: The Dark World’ or ‘The Secret Life of Walter Mitty’, you may recognize the waterfall Skógafoss, one of the stops on this exciting trek as you drive through the landscape of "Njal's Saga", Iceland's national epic.
- Bus transportation and guidance in English
- Daily departures at 09:00. Pick-up 30 minutes prior to departure. Please be ready in time outside your hotel or at designated pick-up point!
- Operated year round, approximate duration 10 hours
- Online offer only
- Please note tour operators will not pick up/drop off passengers staying at hotels outside of Reykjavík
- No refund for unused travel services or land arrangements once a tour starts
- Meals not included during the tour
- Tour operated by Reykjavik Excursions
- All general inquiries, including change or cancellation requests, must be submitted online.
- Terms and conditions, including changes and cancellations to your holiday, vary depending on your country of departure. Please refer to the applicable Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions.
- Personal insurance is not included and is highly recommended