Terms and conditions for Icelandair Gift Certificates
Icelandair Gift Certificates are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The Gift Certificates are valid for a period of five years from the date of issue, unless otherwise stated. The validity of a Gift Certificate cannot be extended after it has been issued, unless otherwise stated.
- The Gift Certificates can be used as payment for all scheduled Icelandair flights, as well as flights with another airline if the booking is made directly with Icelandair (on their website, through a sales agent, or other direct means). They can also be used for packages booked through Icelandair's website, as long as the package is organized by Icelandair and booked through Icelandair's website or a sales agent.
- The Gift Certificates can be combined with Saga Points and/or money for fare payment.
- The Gift Certificates cannot be used in business transactions with third-party companies that are not affiliated with Icelandair, even if those companies are selling Icelandair flights or packages.
- The Gift Certificates can be used as payment for taxes, fees, and extra services on board (such as extra baggage, seat selection, and change fees/fare differences), unless otherwise stated on the Gift Certificate.
- The Gift Certificates are non-refundable by Icelandair.
The reselling of Icelandair Gift Certificates through company loyalty or reward programs is strictly prohibited without direct consent from Icelandair.
Icelandair reserves the right to refuse a Gift Certificate as a form of payment from third-party travel organizers or agents organizing tours for the public.
Icelandair is not responsible for any damage caused by theft or misuse of a Gift Certificate.