Terms and conditions for Icelandair Gift Certificates
All Icelandair Gift Certificates:
- are valid for five years from the date of issue.
- are valid for payment for all scheduled Icelandair flights and packages. The limitations on travel time and length of stay are based on the rules of the purchased fare.
- are valid as payment for taxes, other fees, and extra services on board (including extra baggage, seat selection, and change fees/fare difference).
- are non-refundable and have no cash value.
- can be used in combination with Saga Points and/or money for fare payment.
- are subject to non-negotiable terms and conditions and cannot be extended.
- cannot be sold or redeemed for cash.
- can only be used for services highlighted on the gift certificate.
Any resale of Icelandair Gift Certificates, through company loyalty or reward programs, is strictly prohibited without direct consent from Icelandair.