Some of Iceland’s greatest natural wonders await with this perfect day and evening tour!
You’ll spend the daylight hours exploring Iceland´s famous Golden Circle, including Þingvellir National Park, the majestic Gullfoss waterfall, and the magnificent geyser eruptions at Geysir - all as you drive through the country's breathtaking and picturesque landscape. Your tour guide will drop you off back at your hotel for a break ranging between 3-6 hours before setting off on your evening hunt for the magical & mysterious northern lights.
You'll experience all this from the comfort of your coach where each seat is equipped with a USB power outlet and a touch screen tablet complete with a unique "In Bus Audio Guide" available in 10 languages (Chinese, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean and Spanish).
- Available tour dates and departure times available to view during the booking process
- Transfers: The tour transfer coach, Smartbus, will arrive outside your accommodation (Reykjavík only) beginning 30 minutes prior to the tour’s official start time. Please note: If your accommodation is not a valid pick-up location, find the nearest tour pick-up / drop-off location to you by entering your hotel address here.
- Professional driver & guide; guided tour in English
- In-Bus-Audio Guide in Chinese, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean and Spanish (headphones available for purchase if you don't have your own for 1,000 ISK)
- Operated year round; approximate duration 10 hours
- Online offer only
- Northern lights sightings are not guaranteed. No refund or reduction in price if northern lights are not seen during tour
- Tours departing prior to 12pm are not recommended for passengers with morning arrivals from North America
- No refund for unused travel services or land arrangements once a tour starts
- Tour operated by Gray Line Iceland/Reykjavik Sightseeing
- All general inquiries, including change or cancellation requests, must be submitted online
- Terms and conditions, including changes and cancellations to your holiday, vary depending on your country of departure. Please refer to the applicable Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions.
Personal travel insurance is not included and is highly recommended. It can be arranged through Allianz Global Assistance for passengers originating in the United States and Canada.
Email providers may not recognize the confirmation email sent at the time of booking, so be sure to check your SPAM or Junk folders if you haven't received it within 48 hours of confirming your purchase online.