Some of Iceland’s greatest natural wonders await with this perfect day and evening tour!
You’ll spend the daylight hours exploring Iceland´s famous Golden Circle, including Þingvellir National Park, the majestic Gullfoss waterfall, and the magnificent geyser eruptions at Geysir - all as you drive through the country's breathtaking and picturesque landscape. Your tour guide will drop you off back at your hotel for a break ranging between 3-6 hours before setting off on your evening hunt for the magical & mysterious northern lights.
You'll experience all this from the comfort of a new fleet of Mercedes-Benz coaches with each seat equipped with a USB power outlet and a touch screen tablet complete with a unique "In Bus Audio Guide" available in 10 languages (Chinese, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean and Spanish). The tablets can also be used to surf the web (with free on-board Wi-Fi!), watch videos and more.
- Pick-up and drop-off between your Reykjavík hotel or designated pick-up location and the tour starting point
- Professional driver & guide; guided tour in English
- In-Bus-Audio Guide in Chinese, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean and Spanish (headphones available for purchase if you don't have your own for 1,000 ISK)
- Online offer only
- Northern lights sightings are not guaranteed. No refund or reduction in price if northern lights are not seen during tour
- Tour operators will not pick up or drop off passengers at hotels outside Reykjavík
- No refund for unused travel services or land arrangements once a tour starts
- All general inquiries, including change or cancellation requests, can be submitted online
- Terms and conditions, including changes and cancellations to your holiday, vary depending on your country of departure. Please refer to the applicable Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions.
Personal travel insurance is not included and is highly recommended. It can be arranged through Allianz Global Assistance for passengers originating in the United States and Canada.