The day starts with exploring the iconic Golden Circle. Retrace the footsteps of ancient Vikings at Thingvellir National Park, admire the magnificent Geysir erupting spectacularly and visit the dramatic Gullfoss Waterfall, a truly breathtaking sight.
Bathing in a geothermal natural hot spring is a classic Icelandic activity. Secret Lagoon, the oldest natural hot springs, offers unique bathing experience with true Icelandic feeling. The pool's natural surroundings and steam rising into the air gives the place a magical feeling. There are several geothermal spots in the area and a little Geysir erupting every 5 minutes.
You'll experience all this from the comfort of a new fleet of Mercedes-Benz coaches with each seat equipped with a USB power outlet and a touch screen tablet complete with a unique "In Bus Audio Guide" available in 10 languages (Chinese, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean and Spanish). The tablets can also be used to surf the web (with free on-board Wi-Fi!), watch videos and more.
- Pick-up and drop-off between your Reykjavik hotel or designated pick-up location and the tour starting point
- Departures daily at 8am and 9am
- Admission to the Secret Lagoon and the Golden Circle sights
- Remember to bring swimsuit and towel (available to rent on the spot)
- Professional driver & guide
- In-Bus-Audio Guide in Chinese, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean and Spanish (headphones available for purchase if you don't have your own for 1,000 ISK)
- Operated year round; approximate duration 9.5 hours
- Online offer only
- Tour operators will not pick up or drop off passengers at hotels outside Reykjavík
- No refund for unused travel services or land arrangements once a tour starts
- Not included: Meals during the tour
- All general inquiries, including change or cancellation requests, can be submitted online.
- Terms and conditions, including changes and cancellations to your holiday, vary depending on your country of departure. Please refer to the applicable Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions.
Personal travel insurance is not included and is highly recommended. It can be arranged through Allianz Global Assistance for passengers originating in the United States and Canada.