With two daily departures, you’ll have twice the opportunity to see the waterfalls, geysers and historical sites of the beautiful Golden Circle region, even when your time is limited.
This abridged version of the Golden Circle tour, with a duration of 5½ hours, is ideal for early morning arrivals and those with a busy travel schedule, providing an excellent overview of Iceland’s two most famous natural wonders, the Gullfoss waterfall and Geysir geothermal area, plus the beautifully expansive and historically significant Þingvellir National Park. Tour price includes admission to the Geysir Multimedia Museum, if time permits.
- Online offer only
- Tour operators will not pick up or drop off passengers at hotels outside Reykjavík
- Meals are not included as part of this guided tour
- No refund for unused travel services or land arrangements once a tour starts
- All general inquiries, including change or cancellation requests, can be submitted online
- Terms and conditions, including changes and cancellations to your holiday, vary depending on your country of departure. Please refer to the applicable Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions.
Personal travel insurance is not included and is highly recommended. It can be arranged through Allianz Global Assistance for passengers originating in the United States and Canada.