Join the fun of the Reykjavík Cat Walk to explore the myths about cats in Iceland and their history around the world.
Included in our tour - which begins at the pillars at Ingólfur Square and finishes at the Statue Garden by Hallgrimskirkja Church - is a visit to the one and only Reykjavik Cat Coffeehouse to pet some cats while we sip on Coffee or Hot Cocoa and taste Icelandic pastry.
If your tour is fortunate enough, there's a chance of catching a glimpse of the most famous cats of downtown Reykjavík: Baktus, Jonsi, and Ofelia.
10% of the profit from this tour goes towards The Cat Protection Society and its cat shelter and hotel, Kattholt.
- Available tour dates and departure times available to view during the booking process
- Local, professional and expert guide
- A coffee or hot cocoa and an Icelandic pastry at the Reykjavik Cat Coffee House
- Online offer only
- Tour duration: Approximately 2 hours
- No refund for unused travel services or land arrangements once a tour starts
- Not included with this tour: Transfer to the tour starting point of Ingólfstorg Square in downtown Reykjavík
- Tour operated by Your Friend in Reykjavík
- All general inquiries, including change or cancellation requests, must be submitted online.
- Terms and conditions, including changes and cancellations to your holiday, vary depending on your country of departure. Please refer to the applicable Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions.
Personal travel insurance is not included and is highly recommended. It can be arranged through Allianz Global Assistance for passengers originating in the United States and Canada.
Email providers may not recognize the confirmation email sent at the time of booking, so be sure to check your SPAM or Junk folders if you haven't received it within 48 hours of confirming your purchase online.