Sky Lagoon is about that Icelandic feeling of warmth and wonder.
Immerse yourself at their oceanside geothermal lagoon on the edge of the North Atlantic as it stretches out before you. Above, glowing sunsets and stormy skies dazzle, and, if the timing is right, the dancing Northern Lights put on a stunning show as the sun sets in late afternoon.
With your included Sky Lagoon Pure Pass, you’ll enjoy admission, public changing facilities, a towel, and the Lagoon’s 7-step Ritual: Lagoon, Cold Pool, Sauna, Cold Mist, Sky Scrub, Steam Room, and Shower. Transfers between your hotel and the Sky Lagoon are included.
- Available tour dates and departure times available to view during the booking process
- Sky Lagoon admission, complete Seven-step Ritual, public changing facilities & towel
- Transfers: The tour transfer coach will arrive outside your accommodation (Reykjavík only) beginning 30 minutes prior to the tour’s official start time. Please note: If your accommodation is not a valid pick-up location, find the nearest tour pick-up / drop-off location to you by entering your hotel address here.
- Free Wi-Fi available on buses
- Online offer only
- Tour duration: Approximately 2.5 hours
- Minimum age: Twelve (12) years old
- Have your voucher ready, either in digital or printed form, at your transfer pick-up point.
- No refund for unused travel services or land arrangements once a tour starts
- Not included with this tour: Lunch and/or other refreshments
- Tour operated by Reykjavik Excursions
- All general inquiries, including change or cancellation requests, must be submitted online.
- Terms and conditions, including changes and cancellations to your holiday, vary depending on your country of departure. Please refer to the applicable Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions.
Personal travel insurance is not included and is highly recommended. It can be arranged through Allianz Global Assistance for passengers originating in the United States and Canada.
Email providers may not recognize the confirmation email sent at the time of booking, so be sure to check your SPAM or Junk folders if you haven't received it within 48 hours of confirming your purchase online.