Book this add-on adventure to the South Coast of Iceland, a fantastic day tour for everyone from nature lovers to history buffs.
As one of the country’s most scenic regions full of farmland, beautiful bird cliffs and the charming village of Vík, this tour will fill you with unique memories, and plenty of your camera’s memory, too!
Stand behind a plummeting waterfall at Seljalandsfoss. Walk along the black sand beaches of Vík. Gaze at the Reynisdrangar natural stone formations and even – weather permitting - stroll up to touch the leading edge of a glacier. If you’ve seen ‘Thor: The Dark World’ or ‘The Secret Life of Walter Mitty’, you may recognize the waterfall Skógafoss, one of the stops on this exciting trek as you drive through the landscape of "Njál's Saga", Iceland's national epic.
- Bus transportation and guidance in English
- Available tour dates and departure times available to view during the booking process
- Transfers: The tour transfer coach will arrive outside your accommodation (Reykjavík only) beginning 30 minutes prior to the tour’s official start time. Please note: If your accommodation is not a valid pick-up location, find the nearest tour pick-up / drop-off location to you by entering your hotel address here.
- Operated year round; approximate duration 10 hours
- Online offer only
- Tours departing prior to 12pm are not recommended for passengers with morning arrivals from North America
- No refund for unused travel services or land arrangements once a tour starts
- Meals are not included as part of this guided tour
- Tour operated by Reykjavik Excursions
- All general inquiries, including change or cancellation requests, must be submitted online
- Terms and conditions, including changes and cancellations to your holiday, vary depending on your country of departure. Please refer to the applicable Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions.
Personal travel insurance is not included and is highly recommended. It can be arranged through Allianz Global Assistance for passengers originating in the United States and Canada.
Email providers may not recognize the confirmation email sent at the time of booking, so be sure to check your SPAM or Junk folders if you haven't received it within 48 hours of confirming your purchase online.