Promo Code Terms and Conditions
By using a promo code you accept the following terms and conditions.
- The promo code may only be used for tickets bought online via Icelandair‘s website www.icelandair.com and for a qualifying booking. A promo code is redeemed by entering its code at the appropriate point in the online purchase process for a qualifying booking.
- The promo code applies solely to the ticket base fare, exclusive of fuel surcharges, airport fees or additional charges. Fuel surcharge, airport fees or additional charges will remain to be paid by the passenger.
- Promo codes are subject to availability and are not an indication of availability.
- The promo code may not be exchanged for cash or other benefits such as (but not limited to) gift certificates.
- A promo code may not be used in conjunction with any other promo code.
- A promo code can only be redeemed against a new qualifying booking and cannot be redeemed against a booking already made.
- If you cancel or choose not to use your booking, then you are not entitled to a refund of the discount value or any reinstatement of the promo code.
- If you are entitled to compensation (for these purposes compensation includes a full or partial refund, credit or some other form of compensation) for your booking then such compensation shall not include the amount of the promo code discount value.
- If you change your booking, then you will not be entitled to a refund of the promo code discount value.
- The promo code is only valid for a limited time period. The expiration date is specified separately for each promo code.
- Icelandair reserves the right to modify or cancel the promo code at any time. Icelandair reserves the right to cancel a promotion and/or to reject redemption of a promo code when the total value of the promo codes already redeemed exceeds a certain financial value or limited quantity.