All Travel Credit Vouchers issued due to COVID-19:
- are valid for booking up to three years from the date of issue, and for travel up to one year from booking.
- are equal to the amount previously spent on the fare, fuel surcharge, and airport taxes, including extra services purchased.
- are valid as payment for all Icelandair flights on our website or via the Icelandair app.
- are valid as payment for taxes and other fees.
- are non-refundable, non-returnable, and have no monetary value.
- are non-negotiable and cannot be extended.
- can only be used for services as per description on the voucher.
- may not be sold, transferred or redeemed for cash.
- will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- are void if used for commercial or promotional purposes, purchased, sold, advertised for sale or bartered.
The conditions listed above must all be met in order to be eligible to receive a travel credit voucher.