The day starts with exploring the iconic Golden Circle. Retrace the footsteps of ancient Vikings at Thingvellir National Park, admire the magnificent Geysir erupting spectacularly and visit the dramatic Gullfoss Waterfall, a truly breathtaking sight.
Bathing in a geothermal natural hot spring is a classic Icelandic activity. Secret Lagoon, the oldest natural hot springs, offers unique bathing experience with true Icelandic feeling. The pool's natural surroundings and steam rising into the air gives the place a magical feeling. There are several geothermal spots in the area and a little Geysir erupting every 5 minutes.
You'll experience all this from the comfort of your coach where each seat is equipped with a USB power outlet and a touch screen tablet complete with a unique "In Bus Audio Guide" available in 10 languages (Chinese, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean and Spanish).
- Available tour dates and departure times available to view during the booking process
- Transfers: The tour transfer coach will arrive outside your accommodation (Reykjavík only) beginning 30 minutes prior to the tour’s official start time. Please note: If your accommodation is not a valid pick-up location, find the nearest tour pick-up / drop-off location to you by entering your hotel address here.
- Admission to the Secret Lagoon and the Golden Circle sights
- Remember to bring swimsuit and towel (available to rent on the spot)
- Professional driver & guide
- In-Bus-Audio Guide in Chinese, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean and Spanish (headphones available for purchase if you don't have your own for 1,000 ISK)
- Operated year round; approximate duration 9.5 hours
- Online offer only
- No refund for unused travel services or land arrangements once a tour starts
- Not included: Meals during the tour
- Tour operated by Reykjavik Sightseeing, hotel pickup available from various locations
- All general inquiries, including change or cancellation requests, must be submitted online
- Terms and conditions, including changes and cancellations to your holiday, vary depending on your country of departure. Please refer to the applicable Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions
- Dress according to weather
Personal travel insurance is not included and is highly recommended. It can be arranged through Allianz Global Assistance for passengers originating in the United States and Canada.
Email providers may not recognize the confirmation email sent at the time of booking, so be sure to check your SPAM or Junk folders if you haven't received it within 48 hours of confirming your purchase online.