The Lava Show recreates a volcano eruption right in Iceland's capital!
Similar to what Eyjafjallajökull and Katla volcano are famous for, this fascinating show pours molten lava (1100°C / 2000°F) into the showroom and over ice. It is an epic battle between the elements and a unique opportunity to get close to red-hot lava, see it flowing, hear it sizzling, and feel the intense heat that radiates from it!
- Available tour dates and departure times available to view during the booking process
- Goggles for protection provided to all guests
- Tour duration: approximately 50 minutes
- Daily showtimes: 12pm, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm
- Each show led by an expert Lava Master
- Online offer only
- Transportation to the Lava Show is the responsibility of the customer
- No refund for unused travel services or land arrangements once a tour starts
- Tour operated by Lava Show
- All general inquiries, including change or cancellation requests, must be submitted online
- Terms and conditions, including changes and cancellations to your holiday, vary depending on your country of departure. Please refer to the applicable Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions.
Personal travel insurance is not included and is highly recommended. It can be arranged through Allianz Global Assistance for passengers originating in the United States and Canada.
Email providers may not recognize the confirmation email sent at the time of booking, so be sure to check your SPAM or Junk folders if you haven't received it within 48 hours of confirming your purchase online.