Discover Iceland's capital with this three-hour guided city tour, the Reykjavík Grand Excursion, now expanded to include more sights and stops than ever before.
The world's northernmost capital city has become a beloved travel destination for trendsetters, families and adventurers alike. With this tour, covering highlights such as Hallgrímskirkja church, the Old Town, the harbor district, Höfði - where US President Ronald Reagan and Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev met to end the Cold War, and Bessastaðir - the official residence of the Icelandic president located at the beautiful Álftanes peninsula. You’ll be sure to have all the essential knowledge needed for the basics of Icelandic history!
- Includes bus transportation and guidance in English
- Daily departures at 1:00pm (From September 1, 2019, daily except Mondays and Fridays). Pick-up 30 minutes prior to departure. Please be ready in time outside your hotel or at designated pick-up point
- Operated year round; approximate duration 3 hours
- Online offer only
- Tour operators will not pick up or drop off passengers at hotels outside Reykjavík
- No refund for unused travel services or land arrangements once a tour starts
- Meals are not included as part of this guided tour
- All general inquiries, including change or cancellation requests, can be submitted online
- Terms and conditions, including changes and cancellations to your holiday, vary depending on your country of departure. Please refer to the applicable Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions.
Personal travel insurance is not included and is highly recommended. It can be arranged through Allianz Global Assistance for passengers originating in the United States and Canada.