Spend part of your holiday relaxing with this invigorating and uniquely Icelandic experience located at the midway point between Keflavík Airport and Reykjavík.
Relaxing, calming, rejuvenating, surreal. There’s simply nothing like experiencing the Blue Lagoon. The warm, blue water and natural ingredients of mineral salts and blue-green algae help you wind down while the included silica mud mask gently cleanses and exfoliates the skin. The Lagoon and its surrounding environs have a magical way of making it feel like you have the whole place to yourself, even while sharing the experience with other curious, like-minded travelers. We highly recommend to book early before times sell out, highly recommended with the Lagoon’s ever-increasing popularity!
You’re in Reykjavík? Book the Blue Lagoon Experience, Comfort (BL34) or Premium (BL32) with hourly departures from Reykjavík. Once you’re relaxed and ready to go, catch a bus to Keflavík Airport, or back to the city with hourly, daily departures.
Arriving from the USA or Canada? A swim in the Blue Lagoon is a great way to shake off that jetlag! Book the Arrival Blue Lagoon Experience, Comfort (BLK34) or Premium (BLK32), with departures from Keflavík Airport. Then, when you’re ready to head to the city just board the bus to Reykjavík with convenient departures at fifteen pass each hour!
- Available tour dates and departure times available to view during the booking process
- Bus transportation between the Blue Lagoon and either your Reykjavík accommodation, or Keflavík Airport. View the current schedule for all departure points.
- Admission to the Blue Lagoon (stay as long as you like!)
- Use of towel
- Silica mud mask
- One drink of your choice at the Lagoon in-water bar
- Premium package only: Use of bathrobe, algae mask, optional reservation at on-site LAVA Restaurant (includes complimentary sparkling wine)
- Online offer only
- The minimum age to enter the Blue Lagoon is 2 years old
- Two children may accompany each adult into the Lagoon
- A shower is required prior to entering the spa area. Open and private shower cubicles are available in both male and female changing rooms.
- Private lockers for your clothing and/or backpack are also included in the changing rooms
- Tour operators will not pick up or drop off passengers at hotels outside Reykjavík
- No refund for unused travel services or land arrangements once a tour starts
- Not included: Swimsuit; fees for secure luggage storage (approximately US$6 per piece)
- Departure time subject to confirmation by the local tour operator and Blue Lagoon
- Tour operated by Reykjavik Excursions
- All general inquiries, including change or cancellation requests, must be submitted online
- Terms and conditions, including changes and cancellations to your holiday, vary depending on your country of departure. Please refer to the applicable Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions
Personal travel insurance is not included and is highly recommended. It can be arranged through Allianz Global Assistance for passengers originating in the United States and Canada.
Email providers may not recognize the confirmation email sent at the time of booking, so be sure to check your SPAM or Junk folders if you haven't received it within 48 hours of confirming your purchase online.