Make a full day of it with this perfect combination of scenic natural wonders, history and relaxation.
You'll start the tour with a visit to three of Iceland´s most beautiful locales: Gullfoss waterfall, Þingvellir National Park, and the Geysir hot spring area. You'll also make a short stop in town to enjoy the unique Icelandic tradition of homemade rye bread, naturally baked to perfection in an underground steam oven. Then it’s time to head down to the lakeside to enjoy the natural steam baths! The Fontana includes three geothermally heated baths, a sauna, a warm sand beach, and access to the pristine waters of Laugarvatn. A visit to the open-air baths will also give you the opportunity to experience the beautiful countryside with its mountains, lakes and lava fields. Admission to Fontana is included, but remember to bring your towel and swimsuit, as they are not included with admission!
- Includes bus transportation, guidance in English and admission to Laugarvatn Fontana Spa with local rye bread tasting
- Daily departures at 09:00. Pick-up 30 minutes prior to departure. Please be ready in time outside your hotel or at designated pick-up point
- Operated year round, approximate duration 9 hours
- Average tour group size: 19
- Online offer only
- Tour operators will not pick up or drop off passengers at hotels outside Reykjavík
- Tours departing prior to 12pm are not recommended for passengers with morning arrivals from North America
- Meals are not included as part of this guided tour
- No refund for unused travel services or land arrangements once a tour starts
- Tour operated by Reykjavik Excursions
- All general inquiries, including change or cancellation requests, must be submitted online
- Terms and conditions, including changes and cancellations to your holiday, vary depending on your country of departure. Please refer to the applicable Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions.
Personal travel insurance is not included and is highly recommended. It can be arranged through Allianz Global Assistance for passengers originating in the United States and Canada.
Email providers may not recognize the confirmation email sent at the time of booking, so be sure to check your SPAM or Junk folders if you haven't received it within 48 hours of confirming your purchase online.