Below is a summary of how Icelandair Group and our subsidiaries (hereafter collectively referred to as “Icelandair Group”) process your personal information when you apply for a job and while you remain employed with us:
- As an employer, Icelandair Group needs to process the personal information of staff and job applicants as part of our regular business operations.
- Icelandair Group processes your personal information when you apply for a job with us, while our employment relationship is ongoing and for a longer period when there are legitimate reasons for doing so.
- Icelandair Group will provide you with details about what types of information are collected and for which purposes.
- Icelandair Group will put in place measures and use methods to keep your information secure and protected.
- Icelandair Group will make sure your data protection rights are respected and to give you more control over your own information.
Similarly, we will provide you with some specific examples of the processing of your personal information. If you have further inquiries, please contact your closest supervisor or Icelandair Group’s data protection officer via e-mail by writing to [email protected].