Hot springs and cool northern lights, each a unique experience on their own.
You'll head for Laugarvatn, home to the Fontana Geothermal Baths, and a charming valley town whose hot springs heat the homes and provide running water to locals. While nature prepares to color the sky with the magical northern lights, you'll enjoy relaxing in Fontana´s open air, natural steambath facilities, geothermal hot tubs & pools, and a Finnish sauna. You can even take a dip in the nearby lake! After your refreshing spa experience, enjoy a buffet-style dinner with fellow travellers featuring tasty Icelandic delicacies. Refreshed in body and spirit, you'll cap your evening – weather permitting - with a search for the northern lights dancing in the sky. Admission to Fontana and dinner is included, but don’t forget your own towel and swimsuit, as those are not!
- Bus transportation, guidance in English and admission to Laugarvatn Fontana Spa
- Local style Icelandic buffet
- Daily departures at 6pm. Pick-up 30 minutes prior to departure. Please be ready in time outside your hotel or at designated pick-up point
- Seasonal tour operated 1.November – 15.March,approximate duration 7 hours
- Online offer only
- Northern lights sightings are not guaranteed. No refund or reduction in price if northern lights are not seen during tour
- Tour operators will not pick up or drop off passengers at hotels outside Reykjavík
- Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks during dinner are not included, but are available for purchase at the restaurant
- No refund for unused travel services or land arrangements once a tour starts
- All general inquiries, including change or cancellation requests, can be submitted online
- Terms and conditions, including changes and cancellations to your holiday, vary depending on your country of departure. Please refer to the applicable Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions.
Personal travel insurance is not included and is highly recommended. It can be arranged through Allianz Global Assistance for passengers originating in the United States and Canada.
Email providers may not recognize the confirmation email sent at the time of booking, so be sure to check your SPAM or Junk folders if you haven't received it within 48 hours of confirming your purchase online.