This exciting tour puts you in touch with some of Iceland’s most famous and exciting natural attractions.
Book this tour and you’ll visit Þingvellir National Park, known for its exceptional beauty and historical importance to the history of Iceland. Then to Geysir, where you'll discover hot springs, bubbling mud pools and of course geysers! Next, you’ll experience the awe of the majestic Gullfoss, the queen of Icelandic waterfalls. Last but not least you'll kick the action into higher gear with an exhilarating one-hour snowmobiling tour across the endless white snowfields of Langjökull, Iceland’s second largest glacier. No need to bring your own gear though, as all will be provided for you!
Please note the choice of roads and availability of activities are dependent on the conditions. Don’t forget to bring lunch and refreshments for your journey as they are not included in the tour price.
- Includes bus transportation, guidance in English
- One hour snowmobile tour on Langjökull glacier with all equipment needed for the activity
- Daily departures at 09:00. Pick-up 30 minutes prior to departure. Please be ready in time outside your hotel or at designated pick-up point
- Operated year round; approximate duration 10 hours
- Average tour group size: 19
- Online offer only
- Tour operators will not pick up or drop off passengers at hotels outside Reykjavík
- Tours departing prior to 12pm are not recommended for passengers with morning arrivals from North America
- Valid driver's license needed to operate snowmobile. Two passengers per snowmobile
- Children 5 years old and younger are not permitted on this tour
- Meals are not included as part of this guided tour
- No refund for unused travel services or land arrangements once a tour starts
- Tour operated by Reykjavík Sightseeing and Mountaineers of Iceland
- All general inquiries, including change or cancellation requests, must be submitted online
- Terms and conditions, including changes and cancellations to your holiday, vary depending on your country of departure. Please refer to the applicable Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions.
Personal travel insurance is not included and is highly recommended. It can be arranged through Allianz Global Assistance for passengers originating in the United States and Canada.