Every autumn Reykjavík rocks a little louder, and 2020 will be no different with bands from Iceland, Europe, the Americas and beyond in the coolest setting on earth - Iceland!
Iceland Airwaves music festival takes place November 4 - 7, 2020. Packages with departures beginning November 2, 2020 are available starting at $585 per person for air and festival pass. Hotel-inclusive packages are also available during the booking process. Please note schedules and availability for all package options are based on your chosen gateway.
Iceland Airwaves has come a long way since its inception in an airplane hangar at Reykjavík airport. Nowadays the festival is regarded as the biggest celebration of music in Iceland and boasts an unrivaled line-up of established and up-and-coming artists. From concerts in tiny record stores and art museums to cool bars and beautiful churches, Airwaves-goers can expect to soak up the festival atmosphere in some of the city's most unique venues located closely throughout the capital´s historical downtown.
For more information on the event including scheduled performers visit icelandairwaves.is. While in Iceland, we highly recommend considering any of the many day tours that are available for exploring everything from Reykjavík's cultural offerings, to the beautiful Icelandic countryside.
Important: Please note passengers under 18 years old cannot attend the festival events.
- Online offer only. On sale through October 27, 2020, based on availability
- Advertised lead price per person is based on lowest available airfare and full festival pass. Availability is limited. Price and departure day can vary depending on your Icelandair gateway.
- Available gateways: Boston, Chicago-O'Hare, Denver, Minneapolis-St. Paul, New York City, Newark, Orlando, Seattle and Washington DC
- Minimum/maximum stay: 3 nights/10 nights. The first night is the overnight flight to Iceland on all vacation packages departing the United States and Canada
- Departure dates: November 2 - 5, 2020
- Not included with this holiday package: Round-trip Flybus airport transfers between Keflavík International Airport and Reykjavík; transportation to and from concert venues and event.
- Minimum age requirement: 18 years at all hotels except Icelandair Hotel properties at 20 years, if not accompanied by parent or custodian.
- The Airwaves Festival Pass (wristband) is valid for all four festival days and grants access to all concerts that are part of the festival, subject to venue capacity. Festival attendees can pick up their wristbands at Reykjavík City Hall.
- All general inquiries, including change or cancellation requests, must be submitted online.
- Excess baggage and optional service fees may apply.
- Terms and conditions, including changes and cancellations to your holiday, vary depending on your country of departure. Please refer to the applicable Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions.
Personal travel insurance is not included and is highly recommended. It can be arranged through Allianz Global Assistance for passengers originating in the United States and Canada.
Email providers may not recognize the confirmation email sent at the time of booking, so be sure to check your SPAM or Junk folders if you haven't received it within 48 hours of confirming your purchase online.