Every autumn Reykjavík rocks a little louder, and in 2018 the festival celebrates its 20th year of bringing the hottest bands from Iceland, Europe, the Americas and beyond to the coolest setting on Earth.
Iceland Airwaves music festival 2018 will take place November 7-10. Packages with departures beginning November 1, 2018 are available starting at $599 per person, or $739 with hotel based on double occupancy. Please note schedules and availability for all package options are based on your chosen gateway.
Iceland Airwaves has come a long way since its inception in an airplane hangar at Reykjavík airport. Nowadays the festival is regarded as the biggest celebration of music in Iceland and boasts an unrivaled line-up of established and up-and-coming artists. From concerts in tiny record stores and art museums to cool bars and beautiful churches, Airwaves-goers can expect to soak up the festival atmosphere in some of the city's most unique venues located closely throughout the capital´s historical downtown.
For more information on the event and scheduled performers visit icelandairwaves.is. While in Iceland, we highly recommend considering any of the many day tours that are available for exploring everything from Reykjavík's cultural offerings, to the beautiful Icelandic countryside.
Important: Please note passengers under 20 years old cannot attend the festival events.
- Round-trip flights on Icelandair from Boston, Chicago-O'Hare, Cleveland, Dallas-Ft. Worth, Denver, Minneapolis-St. Paul, New York-JFK, Newark, Orlando, Portland (OR), Seattle, Tampa Bay and Washington Dulles.
- All taxes, fees and fuel surcharges
- Checked bag 23kg (50 lbs) and hand luggage 10kg (22 lbs)
- Iceland Airwaves Festival Pass voucher
- Fly, Hotel & Pass package only: Two nights (minimum) accommodation at your chosen hotel. Breakfast included at selected hotels. Breakfast at Icelandair Hotels and Hilton Reykjavík Nordica available to purchase locally.
- Online offer only; advertised lead price per person is based on lowest available airfare and two persons sharing a standard guest room at Hotel Cabin for two night’s duration. Availability is limited. Price and departure day can vary depending on your Icelandair gateway.
- Minimum stay in Iceland is two nights, with a maximum stay of 15 nights
- The first night is the overnight flight to Iceland on all vacation packages departing the United States and Canada
- The Airwaves Festival Pass (wristband) is valid for all four festival days and grants access to all concerts that are part of the festival, subject to venue capacity
- Not included with this holiday package: Round-trip Flybus airport transfers between Keflavík International Airport and Reykjavík; transportation to and from concert venues and events
- All general inquiries, including change or cancellation requests, can be submitted online.
- Additional baggage and optional service fees may apply.
- Terms and conditions, including changes and cancellations to your holiday, vary depending on your country of departure. Please refer to the applicable Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions.
Personal travel insurance is not included and is highly recommended. It can be arranged through Allianz Global Assistance for passengers originating in the United States and Canada.