Every autumn Reykjavík rocks a little louder, and 2019 will be no different with bands from Iceland, Europe, the Americas and beyond in the coolest setting on earth - Iceland!
Iceland Airwaves music festival takes place November 6 - 9, 2019, featuring Of Monsters and Men in their first appearance at the festival since 2010, plus Mac DeMarco, Whitney, Shame, Vök, Hatari, Mammút, Ólöf Arnalds, JFDR, Blanco White and many more! . Packages with departures beginning November 4, 2019 are available starting at $585 per person for air and festival pass. Hotel-inclusive packages are also available during the booking process. Please note schedules and availability for all package options are based on your chosen gateway.
Iceland Airwaves has come a long way since its inception in an airplane hangar at Reykjavík airport. Nowadays the festival is regarded as the biggest celebration of music in Iceland and boasts an unrivaled line-up of established and up-and-coming artists. From concerts in tiny record stores and art museums to cool bars and beautiful churches, Airwaves-goers can expect to soak up the festival atmosphere in some of the city's most unique venues located closely throughout the capital´s historical downtown.
For more information on the event including scheduled performers visit icelandairwaves.is. While in Iceland, we highly recommend considering any of the many day tours that are available for exploring everything from Reykjavík's cultural offerings, to the beautiful Icelandic countryside.
Important: Please note passengers under 18 years old cannot attend the festival events.
- Round-trip flights in Icelandair Economy Standard Class
- All taxes, fees and fuel surcharges
- Checked bag 23kg (50 lbs) and hand luggage 10kg (22 lbs)
- Iceland Airwaves Festival Pass voucher
- Fly, Hotel & Pass package only: Two nights (minimum) accommodation at your chosen hotel. Breakfast included at select hotels as noted during the booking process.
- Sign up for Saga Club and earn 3,400 Saga Points on round-trip flights included in all Icelandair Holidays vacation packages.
- Online offer only; advertised lead price per person is based on lowest available airfare and full festival pass. Availability is limited. Price and departure day can vary depending on your Icelandair gateway.
- Available gateways: Boston, Chicago-O'Hare, Denver, Minneapolis-St. Paul, New York City, Newark, Orlando, Philadelphia, Portland (OR), San Francisco, Seattle, Tampa Bay and Washington Dulles
- Minimum stay in Iceland is two nights, with a maximum stay of 10 nights
- The first night is the overnight flight to Iceland on all vacation packages departing the United States and Canada
- The Airwaves Festival Pass (wristband) is valid for all four festival days and grants access to all concerts that are part of the festival, subject to venue capacity. Festival attendees can pick up their wristbands at Reykjavík City Hall.
- Not included with this holiday package: Round-trip Flybus airport transfers between Keflavík International Airport and Reykjavík; transportation to and from concert venues and events
- All general inquiries, including change or cancellation requests, can be submitted online.
- Additional baggage and optional service fees may apply.
- Terms and conditions, including changes and cancellations to your holiday, vary depending on your country of departure. Please refer to the applicable Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions.
Personal travel insurance is not included and is highly recommended. It can be arranged through Allianz Global Assistance for passengers originating in the United States and Canada.