How does spending some vacation time under the never-ending sunlight of an Icelandic summer sound ? How about topping that off by catching Grammy Award-winning recording artist Ed Sheeran’s first run of shows in Iceland? We got you covered!
Ed released his latest album in 2017, the platinum-selling ‘Divide,’ and his accompanying World Tour continues straight into 2019 including a two-night stint at Reykjavík’s Laugardalsvöllur stadium, home to Iceland’s national football team. Check out Ed’s video announcing the gig, recorded before popular demand and record-breaking sales required a second night, the very night you’ll be singing along to hits including ‘Shape of You,’ ‘Thinking Out Loud,’ and so many others!
This vacation package provides the option of coming to town just for the show, or you can visit Iceland up to 14 nights! There’s so much to do, and with the 24 hours of daylight, time is most certainly on your side! Explore the beautiful capital city of Reykjavík and find out what makes it so charming from one season to the next. You can also head out of the sprawling metropolis (OK, it’s not that big a city) and check out Iceland’s breath-taking nature with Icelandair's numerous tour options. From horseback-riding on Iceland’s famous horse, to stunning glacial lagoons, and of course the ever-famous Blue Lagoon, we hope you can join us!
Please note a maximum of eight concert tickets may be purchased in a single transaction on the same credit card. Bookings with more than eight passengers will be cancelled by Icelandair. If you have more than eight passengers we welcome you to book them in a separate transaction.
For additional information, check out the event FAQ on Ed's website!
- Round-trip flights in Icelandair Economy Standard Class
- One general admission standing ticket to Ed Sheeran concert at 8pm, Sunday, August 11, 2019 at Laugardalsvöllur
- All taxes, fees and fuel surcharges
- Checked bag 23kg (50 lbs) and hand luggage 10kg (22 lbs)
- Sign up for Saga Club and earn 3,400 Saga Points on round-trip flights included in all Icelandair Holidays vacation packages.
- Online offer only
- On sale through August 5, 2019, dependent on limited departures and availability
- Advertised lead price per person is based on lowest available airfare, valid on departures from August 5-10, 2019. Price and departure day can vary depending on your Icelandair gateway.
- Available gateways: Boston, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, Minneapolis-St. Paul, New York City, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington DC.
- Children 12 years of age and under must be accompanied by a legal guardian to the concert
- Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of eight per booking
- Directions for picking up your concert tickets will be emailed to the purchaser approximately 3 – 4 weeks prior to the event.
- The purchasing cardholder's name will appear on the concert ticket of each member in your booking. Your group, including the purchaser, MUST enter the venue together using their concert tickets, booking confirmation, the credit card used to purchase and matching photo ID
- Tickets may not be re-sold and are subject to cancellation if they are determined to have been sold via a third party or secondary ticket website. Tickets purchased from third-party websites and re-sellers are not valid for entry.
- Minimum/maximum stay: 2 nights/14 nights. The first night is the overnight flight to Iceland on all vacation packages departing the United States and Canada
- Travel period: Departures August 5-10, 2019
- Not included with this holiday package: Hotel accommodations, meals, Flybus airport transfers between Keflavik International Airport and Reykjavik, any service not specifically listed under "included."
- All general inquiries, including change or cancellation requests, can be submitted online.
- Additional baggage and optional service fees may apply.
- Click here for full Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions.
Personal travel insurance is not included and is highly recommended. It can be arranged through Allianz Global Assistance for passengers originating in the United States and Canada.