Truly an unforgettable Icelandic experience, the Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon is a stunning, natural display of icebergs from Europe’s largest glacier in a glowing array of white and blue shades.
Don’t be surprised if you see seals and a variety of bird species which can be seen during the summer feeding in and around the lagoon. On your way there you’ll also travel through the magnificent south coast of Iceland, an area of mountain passes, black sand beaches and magical waterfalls.
Prices from May - September include admission on the Glacier Lagoon Boat Tour, getting you front, center and photo-ready with the mighty yet elegant icebergs! Lower prices are available from October - April as the boat tour is suspended due to the high concentration of icebergs in the lagoon.
- Roundtrip bus transportation, professional tour guide
- Available tour dates and departure times available to view during the booking process
- Transfers: The tour transfer coach, Smartbus, will arrive outside your accommodation (Reykjavík only) beginning 30 minutes prior to the tour’s official start time. Please note: If your accommodation is not a valid pick-up location, find the nearest tour pick-up / drop-off location to you by entering your hotel address here.
- Operated year round; approximate duration 14 hours
- Online offer only
- Tours departing prior to 12pm are not recommended for passengers with morning arrivals from North America
- No refund for unused travel services or land arrangements once a tour starts
- Meals are not included as part of this guided tour
- Tour operated by Gray Line Iceland/Reykjavík Sightseeing
- All general inquiries, including change or cancellation requests, must be submitted online
- Terms and conditions, including changes and cancellations to your holiday, vary depending on your country of departure. Please refer to the applicable Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions.
Personal travel insurance is not included and is highly recommended. It can be arranged through Allianz Global Assistance for passengers originating in the United States and Canada.
Email providers may not recognize the confirmation email sent at the time of booking, so be sure to check your SPAM or Junk folders if you haven't received it within 48 hours of confirming your purchase online.