For the best fares and an unparalleled flying experience, choose Icelandair to fly from Washington, D.C. (IAD) to Paris (CDG). Icelandair provides hundreds of hours of movies and music in the in-flight entertainment system, Wi-Fi access on most flights, and a USB power port at every seat to power up your laptop or smartphone. You'll enjoy an easy transit at our Keflavik hub and one of the shortest flying times over the Atlantic with our flights to Paris from Washington, D.C.
Whether you're into history, fashion, art or deluxe wines & cheeses, you will find plenty to enjoy in the French capital. History buffs are in for a treat: the city's long history is visible in its monuments, such as the Notre Dame Cathedral and the Paris catacombs. A visit to the Louvre is a must for art lovers. Be prepared to spend a day (or possibly more than a day) exploring one of the largest and most fascinating art collections in the world. Unwind with a day of shopping in the chic boutiques of Île de la cité and Monmartre, or with a glass of red wine and cheese at one of Paris' colorful and cozy sidewalk cafés. Check out Icelandair's cheap plane tickets to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) from Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) and plan your vacation now!
Add a stopover in Iceland to your journey
If flying from Washington, D.C. to London, why not stopover in Iceland? You could simply change planes and be in and out of the airport in under an hour, but you could also do a stopover on our island for anywhere from 1 to 7 days, at no additional airfare. You will have the opportunity to explore Iceland's natural wonders and enjoy the culture and charming boutiques of Reykjavik.
Choose to fly with Icelandair
- Make fast, easy connections with Icelandair. Our flight network is set up to easily change planes and connect to your onward flight. Flights from Washington, D.C. to Paris are scheduled such that stopovers in Iceland are typically between 30 and 60 minutes.
- Travellers from Washington, D.C. to Paris who wish to explore Iceland, may be able to extend their stopover, and spend some time soaking in the hot waters of the beautiful Blue Lagoon or exploring the charming capital, Reykjavik.
- The distance from Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), is approximately 6,200 km or 3,900 miles.
- The Palace of Versailles, the center of political power in France from the late 1600's to the late 1700's, is accessible via public transportation and well worth a visit.
- What's hraunhella? On routes from North America to Europe, we want you to feel like you've learned a little bit about Iceland, so we've added glimpses of info about our country all around the plane, even naming each food item after natural wonders of the country.
- Shorten your flying time! Because of Icelandair's northerly routes, the duration of flights from Washington to Paris is often significantly shorter than when flying with other airlines.
- On our flights, you can learn a few Icelandic phrases and even try some of our delicious glacial water.
- A complimentary warm meal for children is served on all Icelandair flights.
- The personal in-flight entertainment system is available on all our flights, and it offers a full selection of programming for you and for children too.
- Charles de Gaulle airport is located just 16 miles northeast of Paris, easily accessible via the RER, and also via taxis, buses and rails.