Truly an unforgettable Icelandic experience, the Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon is a stunning, natural display of icebergs from Europe’s largest glacier in a glowing array of white and blue shades.
Don’t be surprised if you see seals and a variety of bird species which can be seen during the summer feeding in and around the lagoon. On your way there you’ll also travel through the magnificent south coast of Iceland, an area of mountain passes, black sand beaches and magical waterfalls.
Prices from May - September include admission on the Glacier Lagoon Boat Tour, getting you front, center and photo-ready with the mighty yet elegant icebergs! Lower prices are available from October - April as the boat tour is suspended due to the high concentration of icebergs in the lagoon.
- Roundtrip bus transportation, professional tour guide
- Departures at 8am. Pick-up 30 minutes prior to departure. Please be ready in time outside your hotel or at designated pick-up point
- Operated year round; approximate duration 14 hours
- Online offer only
- Tour operators will not pick up or drop off passengers at hotels outside Reykjavík
- Tours departing prior to 12pm are not recommended for passengers with morning arrivals from North America
- No refund for unused travel services or land arrangements once a tour starts
- Meals are not included as part of this guided tour
- All general inquiries, including change or cancellation requests, can be submitted online
- Terms and conditions, including changes and cancellations to your holiday, vary depending on your country of departure. Please refer to the applicable Icelandair Holidays terms and conditions.
Personal travel insurance is not included and is highly recommended. It can be arranged through Allianz Global Assistance for passengers originating in the United States and Canada.