Flights from Chicago to Geneva
Flights from Chicago (ORD) to Geneva (GVA)
There's no better way of starting your vacation than with more money in your pocket, and when you fly to Europe on Icelandair using our cheap tickets to Europe, that is exactly what you'll be doing. So choose Icelandair to fly from Chicago, Illinois to Geneva, Switzerland (ORD-GVA). Icelandair provides you with cheap airfares and a refreshing Icelandic travel experience during your flights from Chicago to Geneva. This includes Wi-Fi access on most flights , 150 hours of in-seat entertainment, and you'll be able to keep your portable devices powered up with a USB charger at every seat. With our flights from Chicago to Europe you'll enjoy our superior on-time performance in addition to easy transits at our Keflavík hub and one of the shortest flying times between North America and more than 20 destinations throughout Europe. With 80 years in aviation, we look forward to providing you the chance to experience why Icelandair is a trusted leader in the airline industry.
Looking for a flight from Chicago ORD to Geneva GVA so you can experience a bit of what the world has to offer? Then take advantage of our cheap plane tickets to Geneva, CH by saying goodbye to Chi-Town and introduce yourself to the second largest city in Switzerland! And when you book with Icelandair, why not give your trip that added perk with a stopover in Iceland? You'll finally have the chance to encounter the northern lights in Iceland when you select your own Iceland vacation package. Plus, when you visit Iceland with a stopover of up to seven nights, you can experience everything from the Blue Lagoon, the Iceland hot springs, the midnight sun if you find yourself on a summertime vacation in Iceland, and of course the not-to-be-missed Iceland Golden Circle tour.
We invite you to visit Iceland for up to seven nights at no additional airfare with plane tickets to Europe on Icelandair to any of our more than 20 destinations throughout Continental Europe, Scandinavia, and the United Kingdom. You can tour Iceland during any season, whether visiting for 24 hours or up to as much as seven nights. With non-stop flights from Chicago to Iceland, you can be snowmobiling over an Icelandic glacier, snorkeling at Thingvellir National Park, or relaxing in the warm, tranquil waters of the Blue Lagoon.
Travelers from Chicago O'Hare to Geneva will find plenty to enjoy in this cosmopolitan Swiss city. Take a tour of the Palais des Nations, the original headquarters of the League of Nations. Not only will you see what is now the European headquarters of the United Nations, but also a view a beautiful overlooking the city. Find your way to gorgeous Lake Geneva for the views, beautiful parks, and even a winery visit at Lausanne. For something truly unique to Geneva, spend some time at the Patek Philippe Museum. Here you will learn all about horology, and the more than five centuries of watchmaking in Switzerland. In Geneva, Switzerland, there is truly something for everyone! Check out Icelandair's cheap plane tickets to Geneva Airport from Chicago O'Hare International Airport and plan your vacation now!
Why fly transatlantic with Icelandair?
- With our exceptional on-time performance and shorter flying time to Europe and more than 20 destinations throughout the European continent, we invite you to experience why Icelandair has been a trusted leader with its 80 years in aviation
- Take advantage of our direct flights to Iceland on your cheap flight to Switzerland with a stopover and a vacation in Iceland to enjoy any number of Iceland vacation packages available to you
- Despite its smaller size, Geneva is known as a global city, calling itself home to the European headquarters of the United Nations, the International Red Cross, the World Economic Forum, the World Trade Organization and the World Health Organization.
- Despite having well over 50 airlines in service, including as a hub for two of them, Genéve Airport has only one runway, plus one small grass runway
- Switzerland is bordered by five different nations: Austria, France, Germany, Italy and Liechtenstein. Subsequently, they have four official languages: French, German, Italian and Romansh
- The downtown area of Chicago, Illinois is known as The Loop due to the convergence of the local subway lines in a loop formation through the city's main center
- The City of Chicago is known as the Windy City, but not necessarily because of the wind. Many believe the name originated as a reference to the local politicians and all their 'hot air'
- Located approximately 17 miles northwest of the city's downtown Loop section is O'Hare International Airport, one of the world's busiest with more than 40 carriers arriving and departing
- By the time you arrive at your destination, you should be able to pronounce the name of the Iceland volcano Kollóttadyngja, because when you fly from Chicago CHI to Geneva GVA on our Icelandair flight deals, you'll be flying the only airline to name its planes after the many volcanoes located throughout our home country.
- On board your flight and included in your airfare to Switzerland (or Schweiz, Suisse, Svizzera or Svizra as it is called in their official languages) is your personal in-flight entertainment system, which is available on nearly every flight from North America to Europe. A full selection of programming - all 150 hours of it - is available, from Iceland's very own Lazy Town for the kids, to the latest hit movies
- Also included during your Chicago, Illinois to Geneva, Switzerland flights is 32 inches of leg room in Economy Class, along with complimentary non-alcoholic drinks and snacks, and of course our exceptional service
- When booked for travel in Economy Comfort from CHI to Geneva, you can expect 33 inches of legroom, a blocked middle seat for additional comfort, a complimentary meal in addition to drink services, as well as access to the Saga Class lounge and many other amenities
- In Saga Class, in addition to what is mentioned above, you will enjoy 40 inches of leg room, spacious seats, Saga Class lounge access, and complimentary noise-cancelling headphones, plus other ancillary services during your flight from ORD-GVA
- With connections via our hub at Keflavík International Airport (recently inducted into the Director General's Roll of Excellence by Airports Council International based on its consistent ranking for service excellence), you will experience first-hand why Icelandair is the increasingly attractive option for cross-Atlantic flights with service to major metropolitan areas on both sides of the Atlantic