Flights from Seattle to London available from
Flights from Seattle to London with a touch of Iceland
For the best fares and an unparalleled flying experience, choose Icelandair to fly from Seattle (SEA) to London (LHR / LGW). Icelandair provides hundreds of hours of movies and music in the in-flight entertainment system, Wi-Fi access on most flights, and a USB power port at every seat to power up your laptop or smartphone. You'll enjoy an easy transit at our Keflavik hub and one of the shortest flying times over the Atlantic with our flights to London from Seattle.
Are you ready to escape the everyday with a flight from Seattle to London Heathrow? Say goodbye to The Emerald City and say hello to the capital of the United Kingdom with plane tickets to London!
'When a man is tired of London,' wrote the English poet Samuel Johnson, 'he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford.' Johnson wrote his ode to London in the 18th century - just imagine what he'd make of the city today!
London does, indeed, contain all that life can afford: proper pomp and pageantry, food and fashion, splendid monuments, and all the culture you can cram in. The city hums with history, and its landmarks are the stuff of legend: Big Ben and Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey and Wimbledon, Hyde Park and Harrods.
It's easy to hunt down postcard-worthy places - wander through the hottest neighborhoods, the coolest markets, leafy parks and peaceful pubs. Explore some of the world's finest museums, boutiques, theaters and nightlife. Take in a show, see a football game, down a pint of lager. As a visitor in London, you have so many options open to you: The world is your oyster.
Check out Icelandair's cheap plane tickets to London and plan your vacation now!
Add a stopover in Iceland to your journey
If flying from Seattle to London, why not stopover in Iceland? You could simply change planes and be in and out of the airport in under an hour, but you could also do a stopover on our island for anywhere from 1 to 7 days, at no additional airfare. You will have the opportunity to explore Iceland's natural wonders and enjoy the culture and charming boutiques of Reykjavik.
Choose to fly with Icelandair
- Make fast, easy connections with Icelandair. Our flight network is set up to easily change planes and connect to your onward flight. Flights from Seattle to London are scheduled such that stopovers in Iceland are typically between 30 and 60 minutes.
- Those who are keen to explore not only London, but also Iceland, can stopover in the land of ice and snow for up to 7 days, without additional airfare.
- The distance between Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SFO) and London Heathrow Airport (LHR), is approximately 7,700 km or 4,800 miles.
- What's hraunhella? On routes from North America to Europe, we want you to feel like you've learned a little bit about Iceland, so we've added a bit of trivia about our country all around the plane, for instance by naming each food item after the natural phenomena of the country.
- Shorten your flying time! Because of Icelandair's northerly routes, the duration of flights from Seattle to London is often significantly shorter than when flying with other airlines.
- On flights to London, you can learn a few Icelandic phrases and even try some of our delicious glacial water.
- A complimentary warm meal for children is served on all Icelandair flights.
- The personal in-flight entertainment system is available on all flights to London from Seattle and it offers a full selection of programming for you and for children too.
- London Heathrow Airport, as it is officially known, is named for the former hamlet where the airport is located. There are many airports that service London, including our cheap flights to Gatwick Airport.
- Once you've seen London from the plane, why not take in another aerial view of London, this time from the London Eye? This giant Ferris wheel gives you a view over London from a height of 443 feet.
- If you would like a view over London from an even greater height, head over to The View from the Shard, an observation deck towering 800 feet over London that opened in 2013.