Flights from Denver to Dublin available from
Flights from Denver to Dublin with a touch of Iceland
For the best fares and an unparalleled flying experience, choose Icelandair to fly to Dublin (DUB) from Denver (DEN). Icelandair provides hundreds of hours of movies and music in the in-flight entertainment system, Wi-Fi access on most flights, and a USB power port at every seat to power up your laptop or smartphone. You'll enjoy an easy transit at our Keflavik hub and one of the shortest flying times over the Atlantic.
Icelandair offers cheap flights to Dublin from the USA and Canada. On your trip to Dublin, stop in Iceland to quickly change planes or to stay a while and make the most of your vacation. Enjoy quaint and cosy Reykjavik, ride an Icelandic horse along the seashore, or climb a glacier. So book tickets now and head for the cobbled streets of Ireland's capital.
Dublin is a vibrant and friendly city full of culture, art and history. Take a stroll around its city center and you will be walking in the footsteps of James Joyce, Oscar Wilde and other alumni of the city's universities. Live music will keep you company along the way; Ireland’s capital is filled with artists playing out in the streets all year round. Whether you are up for some pop music covers or enjoy a heavier note, you will find it all there with enthusiastic locals bringing liveliness and unique atmosphere to the heart of Dublin. Enjoy different sides of the city where architecture spans medieval to modern, complemented by public squares and parks with plenty of greenery.
A charming pub culture is yet another facet of your visit - well over 700 pubs are to be found in Dublin. For a museum lover, there is a wide spectrum to choose from too: see The Book of Kells and the Old Library Exhibition, learn how Guinness is brewed or discover the secrets of Kilmainham Gaol. If you decide to do some spontaneous shopping, head to Grafton and Henry streets. When feeling hungry, indulge in a scrumptious meal - Dublin offers a vast variety of choices even for the pickiest eater.
Willing to peek outside the city? Take a short train ride to the little fishing village of Howth and discover the hospitality of the locals. Head a little further and picturesque views of a scenic costal hike from Bray to Greystones will be a treat to your eyes and soul. The options to design your visit in Ireland are endless. Check Icelandair's flights to Dublin (DUB) and plan your Irish escape now!
Add a stopover in Iceland to your journey
If flying from Denver to Dublin with Icelandair, why not stopover in Iceland? You could simply change planes and be in and out of the airport in under an hour, but you could also do a stopover on our island for anywhere from 1 to 7 days, at no additional airfare. You will have the opportunity to explore Iceland's natural wonders and enjoy the culture and charming boutiques of Reykjavik.
Choose to fly with Icelandair
- If you are flying on Economy Standard, a checked-in bag is included in your baggage allowance. Go ahead and pack your dancing shoes.
- What's hraunhella? On routes from North America to Europe, we want you to feel like you've learned a little bit about Iceland, so we've added glimpses of info about our country all around the plane, even naming each food item after natural wonders of the country.
- The word 'Dublin' comes from Irish and means 'black pool'.
- Shorten your flying time! Because of Icelandair's northerly routes, the duration of flights from Denver to Dublin is often significantly shorter than with other airlines.
- A complimentary warm meal for children is served on all Icelandair flights.
- The personal in-flight entertainment system is available on nearly every flight to Europe from Denver and it offers a full selection of programming for you and for children too.
- Dublin is home to many historical buildings, among them Dublin Castle, originally built at the beginning of the 13th century at the orders of King John of England, and the various buildings on the grounds of Trinity College, founded by Elizabeth I in 1592.
- Dublin airport is located approximately 6 miles north of Dublin.